Summer-Inspired Marketing Campaigns for your IndustryPosted: July 19, 2018 - By Elizabeth Velez
One of the tricks to successful marketing is making it relevant to your audience and what they are interested in at that moment. Since the Summer season is full of road trips, vacation, and hot weather – your campaigns should be too! Here are summer-inspired email campaigns for your industry.
Medical email campaign ideas
Summer time is a great time to nurture the relationships you have with your patients. Remind them why they chose your practice with these newsletters:
- 4 reasons why you should protect your eyes from the sun
- How to fight the flu before school starts
- 3 ways to ease your back at your desk job
Dental email campaign ideas
If your young patients haven’t been brought in for their annual visit yet, segment your emails with these ideas to bring them in before school starts.
- Back to school special: come in by 8/31
- 25% off bright smiles for the new school semester
- New patient special: schedule by 8/31
Veterinary email campaign ideas
If your patients could bark the words, they’d let you know that summer may not be their favorite season. Let your clients know why with these newsletters:
- Summertime pests to protect your furry friend from
- 3 natural products that will protect your dog from ticks
- How to protect your pet from the heat
Salon and spa email campaign ideas
The summer heat and blazing sun can be detrimental to healthy hair. Be there for your clients with these emails:
- Summer special: 25% off deep conditioning
- 3 at-home remedies for dry hair
- Come in before 8/31 and get a free hair mask!
Auto shop email campaign ideas
‘Tis the season for selling! Most of your customers have no idea how the summer heat can affect their A/C, or how to prepare for that upcoming road trip. Generate revenue with these emails:
- $10 off your oil change + free A/C check
- 10% off tire rotation – offer ends 8/31
- Free brake check before your road trip
Are these email campaigns already created? If they are, where can I find them?
Hi! I’ve reached out to your Customer Success Manager so that she can help you build a campaign based on one of these ideas. You should be hearing from her today! Thank you for reading 🙂