Easy, intuitive calendar scheduling with fully-integrated features
Clients can request appointments using an intuitive calendar widget that’s fully-integrated with your management system and Demandforce portal.
Configure your online booking settings to meet your unique business needs. Predetermine which appointment types, procedures, and providers clients can view and schedule.
Embed your calendar widget on any site
Place your booking widget on multiple pages of your website or your favorite social media channel. We provide the embed code -- all you have to do is copy and paste!
Automated email notifications
Receive instant notifications via email, Demandforce Mobile app, Demandforce Live desktop app, and/or the Demandforce portal when a new appointment is made.
Online Booking Center
See all appointment requests by web source in one view, and instantly accept, flag, or reschedule them all from one dashboard.
What is online appointment scheduling?
What industries can use the Demandforce scheduling software?
What should a business look for in an online appointment booking software?
1. Real-time availability: A major advantage of an online booking system is its integration with your current management system to display your schedule in real-time. The best appointment scheduling apps have this feature to let your clients get the time slots they want without the risk of double booking. Clients get to see your business's availability online in an uninterrupted format, which makes coming to your office more convenient.
2. Customizable Settings: Customizable settings are useful for businesses with multiple providers who have different schedules. Look for an Online Booking system that enables you to predetermine which appointment types, procedures, and providers clients can view and schedule. This lets you create custom calendar blocks to ensure that clients can only view and schedule appointments for specific dates and times
3. Calendar embed for your website: Having the option to add Online Booking to your website is a must for attracting new clients and retaining existing ones. A comprehensive online booking solution should include functionality that allows you to embed your online booking calendar on any site, including your website, business listings, and social media pages.
4. Automated email notifications: Once a client books an appointment, a good online booking system should notify the client and provider immediately of the new appointment. In addition, the email notification should include an option for the client to add the appointment to their personal calendar. This functionality greatly reduces the risk of no-show appointments and revenue loss.
5. One consolidated view: The ability to see all of your appointment requests in one dashboard is a huge plus of any booking software. Look for the ability to view, accept, or reschedule appointments from one dashboard to help streamline your appointments and boost the productivity of front office staff. The ability to view all of your appointment requests in a single dashboard can also help your business quickly and easily plan for the day ahead.
6. Booking source tracking and reporting: Being able to measure your online booking software’s success will help your practice gain a better understanding of how patients are booking their appointments and which sources are the most effective. It’s not enough to simply view your past and future appointments. Look for an appointment scheduling software that provides key metrics like: -Total number of booking requests -Distribution of new and returning patients -Booking sources -Distribution of booking requests from each source -Top appointments booked
Why should my business use an appointment scheduling software?
Enables 24/7 scheduling - anytime, anywhere: With a fully-integrated Online Booking system, clients can book appointments when it’s convenient for them. No need to call your office or print booking confirmations; clients can receive an instant booking confirmation directly in their inbox and can access it anytime, anywhere - also reducing no-show appointments and making bookings easier!
Helps you attract more clients online: Prospective clients start their search for a local physician online. By adding Online Booking to ALL of your website and social media pages, plus Google and Yelp, you increase your chances of getting more appointments booked online -- helping you expand your presence, grow your client base, and boost your bottom line.
Educates clients on your holiday hours, services and providers: Today’s consumers want full control of their buying experiences, so the more information about your practice you can provide online, the better. With a customizable Online Booking process, you can predetermine which appointment types, procedures and providers your patients can view and schedule. Additionally, you can block off holiday hours and closures, and make sure that each provider’s schedule is accurate based on their real availability.