At Demandforce we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of information entrusted to us by our clients, especially individually identifiable personal and health information such as names, addresses, and Protected Health Information.
Demandforce D3 enables our customers to communicate with their patients via email and text message while complying with HIPAA.
Demandforce protects the confidentiality of information it receives by adhering to the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule. The Privacy Rule governs the acquisition, storage, transfer and retention of Protected Health Information, in both electronic and paper formats. The Security Rule covers all information acquired, maintained or transferred electronically.
We comply with all business associate obligations under HIPAA/HITECH, enabling us to provide the highest level of service to our medical customers in the following industries:
Demandforce follows the policies and practices it has documented in its HIPAA Privacy Manual and in its HIPAA Security Compliance Plan. These documents cover areas such as:
- Physical security of electronic equipment used to acquire and store PHI
- Technical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to PHI
- Training and awareness for staff members who have access to PHI
We respect the privacy of personal health information and take securing your and your patients’ data seriously. Demandforce’s services are HIPAA ready and enable practices using the system to comply with its obligations as a Covered Entity.
Our HIPAA-ready services include:
- Reduce no-shows through email and text confirmations
- Recall lapsed patients with continuing care reminders
- Generate awareness with targeted newsletters and promotions
- Attract new patients by improving online reputation across the web
- Track results across all system activities to improve performance
© 2018 Demandforce Inc. All rights reserved. September 23, 2013