Promote your business and stay top of mind with customers using our email campaign builder and fully-customizable templates
Bring in more customers with personalized offers and newsletters
Modify the text, layout, colors and images of pre-built templates or build your own from scratch using your own HTML.
Choose from our library of images and templates created specifically for your industry.
Create your own unique filter or send emails to specific groups based on age, gender, reviews, appointment status, and more.
View a historical overview of all of your email campaigns, including Drafts, Sent and Scheduled.
In-depth Campaign Performance monitoring
Get metrics like leads generated, appointments requested, and open rates displayed in a graph or table format to help inform your email marketing strategy.
Is your email campaign builder easy-to-use?
What types of email messages can my business send to clients?
2. Bring in past due clients with automated recall messaging: Clients need help staying consistent with their health, and it’s important your business be at the forefront of that effort. You can send your clients Recall Reminders via email to ensure the work you’ve both done so far doesn’t go to waste.
3. Understanding your different client segments for your communication approach Emails about a client's prescription lead us to an important step in email communications: Advanced Segmentation. Using your management software data, you can export a list of only the clients you want to target, for example those with a prescription expiring soon. Without segmentation, your email messaging may be irrelevant and potentially marked as spam.
4. Reaching out to clients to reduce the number of no-shows at your busienss: Clients who no-show are often the result of not receiving a reminder. You can set up automated email reminders to send at the best time for success. A good example is a Pre-Appointment email reminder that sends a couple of days before their appointment, and is optimized to include a ‘Confirm Appointment’ call-to-action button.
5. Adding personal touches to your communications to build a stronger relationship With the right marketing tool, sending personalized emails is easy. You can include custom tags like to draw more attention to your subject line in the inbox. These tags are also helpful when you’ve made changes to your business like moving to a new location. Including your address will ensure your information is always accurate and only needs to be updated once versus across several email communications.
What are the benefits of email marketing for a business?
2. Email marketing is cost-effective: Email marketing is generally budget-friendly. In comparison to the many other traditional marketing techniques, it is relatively inexpensive AND has the highest return on investment of any other marketing channel. Unlike paid ads, you can send many campaigns to a large audience without incurring additional costs for each campaign. Additionally, with an all-in-one solution like Demandforce, you receive an email campaign builder and templates at no extra cost.
3. Email marketing has a wide range of applications: You don’t always have to be selling to your clients, and in fact, that isn’t the strongest strategy for building client relationships. You can send clients updates to your business hours, current updates in your field, positive reviews from happy clients, product promotions, and relevant content to stay top of mind. Remember - your business holds value in the shape of knowledge, and sharing that knowledge is the best way to keep your client engagement high via email marketing.
4. Email marketing is measurable: With any marketing channel, it’s crucial to understand how well your campaigns are performing. Demandforce enables you to quickly measure the success of your campaigns with insights like leads generated, appointments requested, and open rates. Use these powerful metrics to further optimize the effectiveness of your campaigns and drive even better results in the future.