Log in to your Demandforce portal.
Educate Your Customers about COVID-19 with Campaign Templates
With 24-7 news coverage and the rapid spread of misinformation online, your customers have questions and concerns about COVID-19 at the top of their mind. As their service provider, you can help them navigate through this unprecedented time with Demandforce’s new COVID-19 Campaign Templates.
Demandforce has partnered with the medical experts at WebMD to write article content for these email templates so you can keep your customer base up-to-date and informed about the virus.
To access these new COVID-19 templates:
Select ‘Marketing’ and click Campaigns on the left navigation menu.
Select the Educate Clients templates from the Campaign Builder.
The COVID-19 Email Templates will display under the “Trending and Recommended” section. There are 10 templates to choose from:
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know’
- Coronavirus Myths & Facts
- How Long Does the Coronavirus Live on Surfaces?
- Avoid Coronavirus Misinformation
- Do you have COVID-19 or a cold?
- Surgeon General On How To Practice Social Distancing
- Coronavirus: Is It Safe to Get Deliveries?
- How to Weather Social Isolation
- The Power of Hand-Washing to Prevent Coronavirus
- Calming Your Child’s Coronavirus Fears
Select Use This Template on the template that you wish to send or schedule.
Use the Template Editor to customize the template with your practice’s information. Once you’re done with your customizations, select Save & Continue.
Select who you’d like to receive this email.
- We recommend sending to your patients who had an appointment in the past 12 months or have an appointment scheduled in the next 12 months.
- To configure, select Appointment Status, select “have or had an appointment” from the dropdown menu, then select “12 months” for both the past and future entries.
Schedule the delivery time of your email batch.
- TIP: We recommend sending one email right away, then scheduling other COVID-19 Campaign Templates in advance to send once every three days.
Preview your email by tapping the button in the upper right corner to proofread your work, then tap Send.