Benefits of Paid Advertising For ChiropractorsPosted: May 21, 2019 - By Kalena McElroy
As a chiropractor, you need new patients to continue building your business. Even though regular chiropractic care is essential for maintaining spine health, many patients simply stop showing up after their pain goes away.
Experts estimate that the total value of the chiropractic market in the United States will reach $17.93 billion by 2025, meaning there is huge potential for you and your practice. That being said, there are also 2,500 new chiropractic practitioners entering the workforce each year, meaning competition is becoming more and more fierce. How do you set your practice apart from others in your field?
The answer to both of these dilemmas is paid advertising. While there are numerous ways to promote your practice, doing so online helps you reach a wider array of patients. Here’s everything you need to know about the benefits of online advertising.
What Are the Benefits of Paid Online Advertising Campaigns for Chiropractors?
There are two main kinds of online advertising for chiropractors — pay-per-click (PPC) and social media — and both have different benefits. PPC advertising involves paying to have your website promoted on search engines or other web pages. You only pay whenever someone clicks on your link. Social media advertising can happen on Facebook or Instagram and involves showing ads to demographics that would be most interested in your services.
Whether you decide on one or both for your practice, they can:
- Increase brand recognition. These days, so much of a company’s persona is established through their online presence and online advertising helps you establish a solid reputation for your practice. Obviously, the goal is to have someone click through your ad and schedule an appointment. However, even if they don’t, your ad is still getting your name out there. When that patient eventually has a need for chiropractic service, your brand will be the one that pops into their head.
- Encourage mobile phone inquiries. A majority of people use social media sites on their phone, so if they come across your ad and want to learn more, they may simply call instead of clicking around on your website. This makes it easier to score a new patient.
- Drive traffic to your website. Even if you’ve got the most informative, functional website on the planet, it’s not going to do anyone any good if they don’t know it exists. PPC and social media ads can drive traffic to your site and help it get the hits it deserves. The best part is that you receive traffic immediately.
- Allow you to target specific demographics. When you choose a more general form of advertising, such as a print ad in a newspaper, you have no real idea who will see that ad. Paid online advertising, on the other hand, gives you complete control over who you market to. You show your ads to people based on their age, location, interests, and more.
- Educate and inspire your audience. Let’s be real — the average person might not know that much about chiropractic care. In fact, maybe they don’t even realize how it can help them. Through PPC and social media advertising, you can provide them with the knowledge they need to seek treatment.
Stimulate Your Growth With Demandforce Search Marketing
If this all sounds like a lot for you to manage, don’t worry. You don’t have to. Demandforce search marketing is an all-in-one tool that can handle your entire online advertising strategy for you. To learn more about how to grow your chiropractic practice with ease, contact us today.