The Benefits of Intelligent Online ReviewsPosted: January 18, 2019 - By Kalena McElroy
A company’s online reputation is more relevant than ever. In today’s digital age, anyone searching for an organization online will almost always come across their star rating and reviews. Online reviews are a significant aspect of the decision-making process for consumers. A recent study found that 86% of Americans read reviews for local businesses and the majority of them won’t use a business if it has less than a four-star rating.
Building a solid foundation of online reviews from satisfied customers is a valuable asset, which not only increases online visibility but also attracts new customers, directly impacting sales. Our new Intelligent Reviews feature allows you to manage where those online reviews are published.
Have more control
Instead of leaving the decision up to the customer, Intelligent Reviews gives you control over which websites customers are sent to leave feedback. The Choice package directs 80% of customer reviews to Demandforce Local, leaving the remaining 20% to be allocated to other sites of your choice like Google. Choice Plus customers get to allocate 100% of their reviews to the review sites of their choice.
Refine your reputation strategy
Whether you’re trying to build your online presence from the ground up, or focusing on maintaining a five-star rating, Intelligent Reviews will assist you in refining your reputation strategy and reaching your business goals. Target specific review sites that are generating new clients and ignore those which are unrelated to your business needs.
Expand your online presence
With our Choice Plus package, you can easily diversify where your customers will leave their feedback. Choose from reputable websites like Yelp, WebMD, Google, Facebook, Vitals, and more to rank higher in search engines and expand your online presence. Reviews published on Demandforce Local can quickly be shared on your business website or Facebook page, plus you have the power to feature your five-star rave reviews.
Having a stellar online reputation is key to success. 91% of 18 to 34-year-olds who participated in BrightLocal’s annual research study reported that they trust online reviews just as much as a personal recommendation from someone they know. Be rewarded for your top-notch customer service and performance by asking for feedback from customers, and show them off on the websites that make the most impact.
- Company Announcements
- Demandforce Customers
- Email Marketing
- Listing management
- Marketing Advice
- Medical Practices
- Reputation Management
- salon marketing
- Small Business Tips
- Social Media Secrets
- spa marketing
- Voice Search
- Website Marketing