Why mobile first matters for your businessPosted: March 1, 2017 - By Allison Doyle
Did you know…
Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up. (ExpressPigeon, 2014)
Think about that. We have become so attached and reliant on our smartphones, often they are the first things we reach for each morning. And this shouldn’t necessarily be a distressing fact. Our smartphones connect us to the world and help us communicate quickly and effectively with a much wider world than we ever had access to before.
But what does this mean for small business owners who want to connect to new patients, customers, and clients?
Some stats on the importance of being mobile first
- Google says 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing, and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead (MicKinsey & Company)
- Mobile email opens have grown by 180% in the last three years (Email Monday)
- 91% of mobile users say that access to content is very important (Wolfgang Jaegel)
Your business needs to not only be mobile-friendly, but mobile first.
In an age where 80% of Internet users own a smartphone (Smart Insights, 2015), you need to be thinking about how to immediately connect with your patients and customers online. This includes:
- Providing a way to book appointments & services online
- Having a website and Facebook page
- Maintaining a respectable number of online reviews & high star rating
- Sending targeted, relevant email campaigns
- Automating appointment reminders & leveraging text
Demandforce offers a complete communications solution for your business.
Demandforce helps you automate your communications and send relevant and timely communications to your entire customer base. These communications can all be optimized for mobile delivery and viewing, keeping you in front of your customers and available where they are most: online, and on their phones.
To find out how Demandforce can help your business be mobile first, visit www.demandforce.com.
- Company Announcements
- Demandforce Customers
- Email Marketing
- Listing management
- Marketing Advice
- Reputation Management
- salon marketing
- Small Business Tips
- Social Media Secrets
- spa marketing
- Voice Search
- Website Marketing