My son and my 9 month old puppy couldn't eat and was throwing up. My regular vet couldn't get him an appt immediately so my boss recommeded Dr. I and his team. They got me an appt within 4 hours (being a new client) and Dr I gave me options at the best price. I followed his instructions and unfortunately LaMarr threw up again. He took him in immediately the next day and did tests on him. When I spoke with him last Friday night at 7pm, he wanted me to come and see the results. He was already in his scrubs and told us he had to do emergency surgery on our little guy. Yes, major surgery… 2 1/4 hours worth! So, Lamarr at a corn cob and Dr. I and his team removed it and took wonderful care of him. It's been 3 days and our only worry is that the little guy wants to play!!! It's amazing the care and love they showed Lamarr and my family. He saved Lamarr's life and now Good Shepherd is our new vet for our little family of 4 animals.