they recommended replacement of only the parts that truly needed replacement. Cory didn't try to push additional parts and other unnecessary service items to inflate their price. Honest mechanics are a rare occurrence!
We had oil leaks and the car required an alignment pretty bad. He quoted us very fair prices that are significantly cheaper than any stealership.
He and his team were able to replace both valve cover gaskets, PCV valve, tranny filter, gasket, spark plugs, oil change, and an alignment in less than a day's work. the valve cover gaskets are time-consuming due to the amount of stuff you have to remove.
1. They stand by their work: the alignment tracked very straight but the steering wheel was slightly off index. No problem, as soon as I returned, they got right to it and started right away.
2. Cory and his mechanics are REALLY GOOD people. You can tell they love what they do and they are there to HELP you.
3. Quality - He didn't hurry the job to kick your ass out the door for the next customer.
Bottom line Pros:
- Quality work backed by a decent 1 yr warranty (others are usually 90 days)
- Friendly and Helpful
- Super convenient location (at least for me)
Cons: there are very few but didn't affect my rating
- limited parking.
- waiting area is a little dusty
Id definitely come back and highly recommend to others