The worst thing to happen while taking a mold of my upper teeth, that has a bridge, the bridge loosen a little, I heard it and when I told Dr. Dew, her response was, well it was already lose. What? If my bridge was lose and before this mold, why wasn't I told. Now my options are: wait and hope it falls out in one piece and then glue it back in or it breaks off, can't be repaired and a new one can be made. The one thing I am sure of....all will be at my expense because, according to Dr. Dew, it was already lose. No it wasn't. Unfair. I am retired and an expense like a new bridge is just to much financially.