Visited on Monday of a holiday weekend, so I expected the class to be full, but it was a bit of a mess. My mat was literally touching two other people's, and the instructor asked us to move several times to squeeze in more students. The bigger issue was that with so many people in the room (and there had been another class right before us), it overheated really quickly - a number of students left class early, and many of us had to sit down at various points throughout the class. I've taken Bikram for 9 years now, and used to attend twice a day, and this was the first time I've ever felt to close to fainting - there just wasn't enough oxygen to breathe comfortably. After class, I heard the owner/manager telling the instructor that when a class is that full & hot, she needs to open a door or window since there's no ventilation, so at least he acknowledged it was an issue - I'm guessing she was new to the studio, so I'd give it another try, but it was a really unpleasant first impression.